Microsoft Telephony Architecture
You're in Safe Hands — use Microsoft Cloud Voice for Improved Collaboration, Strong ROI, and Reduced Costs...
Built on Microsoft 365
CyTrack Evolve-CX is built on Microsoft 365 (previously called Office 365) the productivity cloud that brings together best-in-class Office apps, intelligent cloud services, and advanced security for small and medium businesses.
CyTrack Evolve-CX utilizes Skype for Business (SfB) Phone System as its backend for communications. SfB is Microsoft’s enterprise telephony solution and Calls, Instant Message, Video and Audio Conference, Desktop Share and Whiteboard are all featured in SfB according to your O365 license.
Soon SfB will be replaced by Teams (see below) once the Teams communications API is released by Microsoft we will transition your system to the new Teams Phone System.
Microsoft is working right now on the communications API for Microsoft Teams, as soon as its available we will transition our Cloud Phone System from Skype for Business to Teams – and your proposal includes our telephony migration in the cost. Please note IT services for rollout of Teams and configuration is available as a service – ask sales.
Microsoft Teams is The hub for teamwork in Office 365. Invite everyone you work with to chat, meet, call, and collaborate all in one place, no matter where you are. Click here for more details.
- Employees save time from telephony being integrated into the Microsoft collaboration platform. Highly mobile workers, including those moving around within an office, can save 1.5 hours per week from better access to voice calling. Other workers save 38 minutes per week from improved call quality and system performance. The savings over three years for the composite organization totals $6.4 million.
- Improved and integrated voice communication strengthens business outcomes. Cloud Voice connects employees internally as well as with customers and other external parties. This can help increase sales, reduce time-to-market, and improve decision making. Forrester partly attributes (5%) an additional $5 million in sales in Years 2 and 3 to better voice communication internally and with prospects. The attributed value totals $335,274.
- Organizations replace previous telephony solutions with Cloud Voice, which eliminates solution and support costs. Reduced costs for the previous telephony solutions include PBX annual maintenance and support, replacing end-of-life equipment, hardware for new offices, and IT support. The savings over three years totals $1.8 million.
- Telecommunication usage costs are also reduced. Reduced costs include international mobile roaming and long-distance calling charges. The savings over three years totals $1.0 million.
- Cloud Voice improves security and compliance. Examples of easier compliance include ISO 270001, GDPR, and security-related compliance because Cloud Voice is tied into Microsoft’s security and access solutions.
- Microsoft Office 365, has a strong brand across organizations of all sizes. Gartner clients continue to express interest in Teams telephony across the globe.
- Microsoft’s collaboration features in messaging and meetings satisfy a broad segment of organizations seeking UCaaS at a low cost (included as part of an E3 license).
- Microsoft has an extensive ecosystem of partners for professional services, endpoint devices, applications, infrastructure and network services.